9 Reasons Parents Need Android Keylogger to Monitor Kids Phone Activities
Keylogger is a spy phone app that was earlier used by investigation agencies. But today with the improvement in technology, the app is available for everyone. The apps are being used by more people for the protection of their families. Kids Monitoring apps are now a common occurrence in phones. These apps give the user the power to track mobile activities of someone. It is now also being used by parents to track the activities of their children.
Teenagers are now exposed to more harmful content through their smartphones. They can get easily swayed away by the harmful websites and pornographic content. Kids can be worn into confidence by any predators that are available online. They are also privy to participation in life-threatening games and challenges online. All these risks the kids further. To avoid this, parents need to be more careful. Many parents have resorted to keylogging to monitor their kids’ activities. They can watch over their kids’ online activities and take precautionary steps wherever necessary. So the increasing number of parents of teenagers is taking help of Keylogger to monitor kids phone.
9 Main Uses of Keylogger for Android Devices:
1. Monitor Every Keystroke Made:Android Keylogger work best when they are able to monitor every single keystroke of the target device. This serves the purpose as whatever is typed by the user is registered on the app. This is useful to track any activities including texting, keyword searches and social media activities.
2. Monitor Messaging Apps:Kids these days spend most of their time on messaging apps like WhatsApp, Hike, Hike and Viber. Keylogger can monitor messaging apps by taking screenshots when the user is typing.
3. View the Web History:Tapping into the browsing history is the most powerful way to monitor online activities. Keylogger can look at the search history of the user. This is useful as the parents can trace any obscene sites or harmful web pages, media apps and online content that the kids might have browsed.
4. Look through Multimedia Files:Keylogger can look through the pictures and videos that are stored in the user’s phone. This is helpful for the parents to monitor any obscene or harmful videos, pictures that the kids might have stored in their smartphones.
5. Read Text Messages:Keylogger can monitor texting through keystrokes. The app serves the purpose since whatever gets texted gets registered.
6. Check on People Remotely with the Monitoring Features:Keylogger can help parents to understand the interest of their kids. They can see what movies the kids watch and what they prefer. The parents can also confirm if a predator or pedophiles is after the kids.
7. View and Block Installed Apps:Keylogger can block selectively installed apps on the target device.
8. Protect Confidential Information:Keylogging software can help protect confidential information. The keylogging software stores all info on the secondary storage device.
9. Safety Concerns:Keylogging ensure the safety of the kids as all their activities can be tracked. The app can monitor the keystrokes, searches, social media posts and websites opened by kids. This ensures their safety.
How to Choose the Best Keylogger for Android Phone
- Installation:Choose a Keylogger that is easy to install and comes with a guide. The parental control application generally comes with the installation kit and a guide. Apps like Tispy are fairly easy to install.
- Stealth:While choosing a Keylogger, you should pick the app that is easy to be kept secret. If the target device can detect your device then the whole exercise is a waste.
- Functionality: Choose the app that has the maximum number of features. GPS location, outgoing messages, viewing call logs, recorded conversations, monitoring keystrokes and messaging apps are some features that are a must-have in Keylogger apps.
- Simplicity in use:These apps have too many features due to which it might become difficult to use. Choose apps like TiSPY keystroke that are easy to operate.
TiSPY KeyStroke is a Keylogger that helps the parents keep an eye on their kids’ smartphones. The Keylogger helps the parents in monitoring the keystrokes on the phone. They can also monitor the games and apps installed. The Parents can also monitor the games installed on their phone and manage the time log of these games. TiSPY also allows parents to filter apps and games and to block them. So use the Keylogger to keep your children safe from all the harmful effects of smartphones.