How to Reinstall/ Upgrade/ Update TiSPY Client?
First Uninstall TiSPY client to the target device and then install again with the same email id and password.
Follow the below steps on the device which you want to monitor.
(1) Open application installed list in your target device.
(2) Settings >> Apps >> Uninstall “WiFi service”.
– When you uninstall WiFi service to target phone there application will Alert one message Insert Pin.
– That Pin is your Password when you first time registered with TiSPY.
(1) Open link http://d.tispy.net/d/ in the device’s web browser, which will start downloading APK.
(2) Install that apk.
(3) Configure TiSPY client using the same account detail.
(4) Clean the browser and download history from the phone.