How to prevent Android Spy Application from uninstallation?
1. Why we need a system app? Or How System App feature helps?
Do you need to know if your child factory resets his phone then TiSPY keeps running on Target’s phone?
This feature works only on the Rooted phone.
Converting App to System App
(1) Give Root permissions. Find more details here
(2) Login into TiSPY dashboard
(3) Go to Remote Control==>Make system app
(4) It will restart the phone once.
(5) After creating a system App, TiSPY App will Appear to Disable you can not Uninstall that.
Now, If Target’s phone is, unfortunately, Factory reset then also TiSPY will keep running.
Even Your child installed Anti-virus or any other Spy App then it never detects to TiSPY.
Convert System App to Normal App
(1) Login into TiSPY dashboard
(2) Go to Remote Control==>Make normal app
(3) After creating Normal App TiSPY will Appear target device setting==>Application Manager.
2. How to uninstall our application once it is a system app?
If your app is a system app you’ll only be able to disable apps that came preinstalled, not completely remove them. Disabling an app will prevent it from running and remove it from your Apps list.
To Uninstall system application you should enable root permission in your target device
Otherwise, you can also give a grant root to your target device from the TiSPY dashboard.
(1) Open your Target device’s Settings app Settings.
(2) Tap Apps or Application manager.
(3) Tap the app you want to uninstall. You may need to scroll to find the app.
(4) Tap Uninstall.